Monday 20th September – Friday 1st October 2021
These September School Holidays we’re back and ready to begin delivering our fantastic football education programs to you. These sessions will help your child get their skills back into gear and ensure they’re on track to continue with their football education.
These sessions feature:
- Small class numbers: This will have us focusing on your child more and allow them to try out their skills against other players. Of course this will comply with government restrictions (numbers are dependent on children’s ages).
- Outdoors: All sessions will be held outdoors at Ararat Reserve
- Tricks & Skills: Learn new tricks, skills and techniques to improve your overall ball mastery and game play. We will teach you how to execute a ‘Zidane Turn’, ‘The Socrates’, ‘Rabona’, ‘Maradona Spin’, ‘Cryuff Cut’, ‘Ronaldo Chop’, or an ‘Oxford’!
- Quality Coaches: Professionally qualified & engaging FFA & AFC coaches
Our Holiday Coaching Sessions are for 5-14 year olds, for both boys and girls! All sessions are 2 hours in duration. We recommend that your child attends multiple coaching sessions for the best results.
Children will be separated into age groups or ability and don’t fret, just ask and we will do us best to group children with their friends!
Children are welcome to wear their club uniform or equivalent clothing suitable for play. Outdoor boots are strongly recommended, shinpads are compulsory.
To ensure our training sessions run smoothly please ensure that you are following the latest COVID rules as announced by the NSW Government. In addition to the rules set by the government we would like to highlight the following requirements we have:
- Masks: Everyone (except for children 12 & under) is required to bring a mask and wear it when they are not exercising.
- Location: All attendees must reside in the Northern Beaches LGA, or within 5km of the oval.
- Food & Drink: All children must bring their own water bottle with them with enough water for their training session(s) and bring any food if appropriate
- Health: If any of a child’s household members are feeling unwell, have cold or flu-like symptoms, are required to self-isolate, are awaiting a COVID test, or have COVID, that child is not permitted to attend a session.
- Gathering: A limited number of children are permitted in a group at any time. The exact number of children allowed in a group varies by age. Parents are not permitted to gather with coaches or other parents at or nearby coaching sessions.
- Vaccination Status: Specific age groups are required to vaccinate for COVID19 in order to attend these sessions. All adults including our coaches must be fully vaccinated for these sessions. Children under a certain age are not required to be vaccinated. This age may be subject to change so please refer to the NSW Government website.
- Subject to Change: Rules and restrictions by the NSW Government may change at any time. Ensure you follow government rules at all times, especially where additional restrictions apply. We may modify our requirements at any time accordingly.
MAKE-UP SESSIONS TERMS & POLICIES
The Football Factory does not offer make-ups for holiday coaching sessions if you are unable to attend your scheduled coaching session. If you are experiencing extenuating circumstances that would prevent you from attending your scheduled session, please notify us well in advance and we will discuss if we are able to make accomodations for you.
If a holiday coaching session is cancelled due to extenuating circumstances beyond our control, we will attempt to offer alternative methods of delivery of the session, potentially with different dates, locations, or formats than originally planned. A holiday coaching session is considered to have been delivered and missed by you in the event whereby we have offered alternatives and you have failed to attend where it was reasonable for you to do so. In the unlikely event we are unable to offer alternative methods of delivery of a session, we will provide you with a credit voucher proportionately equivalent to the value of the cancelled holiday coaching session. This credit voucher can be used toward any of our programs or any of the products in our sports store. The credit voucher must be used within 6 months of the original holiday coaching session that was cancelled.