With room for 8 people to sit or stand, the Quickplay Shelter is ideal for any team; home or away. It’s truly portable, coming with a carry bag and taking only 5 minutes to set up. The poles come pre-attached so instructions are not necessary and the poles are kept together. The robust frame and cover offers protection on 3 sides and is free standing. At 3.8m wide and with 1.9m head room the shelter is the perfect place to watch your team. The cover is 50+ UPF (the maximum sun protection for fabric) as well as water and wind proof so your team is protected whatever the weather
- Small pack size and lightweight
- Simple and quick to assemble in only 5 minutes.
- All poles are pre-attached with elastic cord (just like a tent!). Making it easy for anyone to assemble and reduces lost parts.
- Durable, easy open carry bag with shoulder strap.
- The Quick Play Match Goal can be used as a goal for the homes matches and a team shelter for the away games.
- Designed and manufactured by Quick Play Sport and tested to British Standards BS-EN71.
- Packed Size: Only 124 x 50 x 16 (cm).
- Shelter Dimensions: L 366cm H 183cm D 135cm
- Comes with Bonus Net – Convert your Shelter into a 3.6m x 1.8m Goal